Thursday, July 25, 2013

100 lbs And other Fitness Goals

I forgot to mention the goals for physical health and fitness:

1. Lose 100 lbs from my original weight. From 256 to 156. within 2 years, but preferably 1.
2. Walk or run up Pikes Peak (Mom wanted to do this and I went back to Buffalo before we could). Next summer.
3. Get a clean check-up from the Dr. (where he doesn't say, "lose weight") within 2 years
4. Run a marathon (Next summer)
5. Crazy: Run across the US (3,500 miles) within 5 years
6. Survival weekends/months (Think "Naked and Afraid") within 2 years
7. Ride horses again (<200 lbs). by Spring (8 months)
8. Forget to eat again (to not have thoughts of food consume my thoughts, pun intended) within 3 months.
9. Be able to defend myself physically. (emotionally is in a different goal section) within 1 year
10. Be able to pick up my husband like he can pick me up (lift 200 lbs). within 1 year.
11. Do a push-up: within 2 months.
12. Do a pull-up: within 6 months.
13. Wear a size 10 or (gasp!) smaller-Within 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We will post as soon as possible.